NSF SBIR Innovative Postdoctoral Entrepreneurial Research Fellowship (I-PERF)
- With funding support from NSF, the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) recruits, trains, mentors, places, and funds, early career STEM Ph.D. recipients from underrepresented groups to participate in entrepreneurial activities and perform innovative research at NSF Phase II SBIR/STTR awardee companies.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships are open to all fields in science and engineering funded by NSF within the current portfolio of active Phase II SBIR/STTR awardee companies.
- Appointments are for one year.
- The base stipend is $78,000 per year, plus optional individual health and life insurance, relocation and conference travel support, and professional development training in entrepreneurship.
- Number of Fellowships available: 31
- Deadline: Bi-monthly starting May 8, 2019, until filled.
- More Information